Final Camera Ready Submission
Click Here For Sample Springer Paper Format (MsWord)
Click Here For Sample Springer Paper Format (LaTex)
Click Here For Publishing Agreement Form
Click Here For Permission Request Form
Click Here For Response to Reviewer Template
Step-1: Final Camera Ready Paper Checklist
- The manuscript should be strictly prepared in Springer format using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template provided in this page. Avoid unnecessary spacing in the paper and paper should be well-organized.
- All “References” at the end of the paper should be in the same format as specified in the template.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr., Ms., Dr., Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID.
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
- The maximum page limit is 12 pages (including references). No additional pages are allowed.
- Similarity with other papers should be low (a similarity index below 20 % is acceptable for publication). Check your paper carefully for any kind of plagiarism. Maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords.
Step-2: Final Paper Submission (both pdf and source file) and Response Sheet
- Submit the final version of the paper through the Google form link provided in this page.
- Final paper should be submitted in both pdf and source file (Word/Latex) format. Please change the file name of the final paper (both pdf and source file) to PIDxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission.
- It is mandatory to upload the source file. Word files should be submitted through the same Google form link. However, for Latex file authors must create a .zip file containing all the source code and other details and email the .zip file to email@example.com (mention subject as the paper ID).
- Create a response to reviewer comments as per the attached template. Briefly mention the changes done the final paper. Upload the same file (pdf) through the Google form. (File name should be saved as RRxx).
Step-3: Submission of Publishing Agreement Form
- Download and fill the Publishing agreement form provided in this page.
- In the agreement form, a. Mention the author details and address (1st Page), b. Name of the corresponding author (1st page), c. Paper title (2nd page), d. Name and signature (8th Page)
- All or the corresponding author may scan and insert the signature in the Publishing agreement form.
- Please change the file name of the Publishing agreement form to PAFxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT).
- Upload the same file (pdf) through the Google form. Please note that submission of the Publishing Agreement Form is a mandatory process for your submission to complete.
Step-4: Submission of Permission Request Form (Optional)
- Download and fill the permission request form provided in this page.
- This form is required in case of any request for permission to reuse the content (e.g. figure or table, abstract, text excerpts) from any other publications.
- If required, upload the permission request form as PRFxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT) through the Google form.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE FINAL PAPER: 17.09.2021
Click Here To submit the final paper and required forms
LAST DATE FOR PPT SUBMISSION: 20.09.2021
Click Here to view the Instruction for PPT Submission